Let us offer you expert consultancy specifically in this type of claims
- No fees upfront
- Our expert bicycle accident lawyers have won hundreds of cases and secured tremendous settlements for their clients
- Let us ensure that you have representation unrivaled in delivering injury settlements
- Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential and secure
We cover all GTA including Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Barrie, North York, Richmond Hill, Markham, Collingwood, as well as Niagara Falls, London, Waterloo / Kitchener and many others
“I called CLAIM ACCIDENT as soon as the accident happened. I learned quickly that they live up to their words ‘one call-that’s all’. Everything else was taken care for me!”
J.J., North York
How we can help you
The dedicated team of our legal experts are ready and waiting to assist you in submitting and winning a Bicycle Accident Claim. Our lawyers are uniquely prepared to fast track your claim while also looking after every detail to give you the best possible chance of success.
Traveling by bicycle can often leave the cyclist exposed and dependent on the due care and attention of motorists and pedestrians. If you have suffered injury as a result of the carelessness of other road users, your best option is to contact Claim Accident Services for the best possible legal advice. We understand what is required to deliver to you maximum settlement that will remove the financial worries caused by your accident. Thanks to the vast knowledge built up over years of dealing with bicycle accident claims, our team is able to optimize your chance of success, ensuring your path to a successful claim and recovery is smooth and speedy.
Bicycle accident claims can take many forms, there may be shared of sole liability with various parties and circumstance; no bicycle accident claim is ever the same. However some typical scenarios our lawyers have dealt with in the past include:
- Poorly lit roads
- Incorrect or unclear road markings
- Faulty traffic lights
- No warnings of hazards; hairpin, black ice, wild animals or other hazards
- Loose chippings
- speed reduction ahead not signposted
These are just some examples of instances were there may be a liability with the road authority; this may be a local authority, a federal authority or an individual if the road is privately owned.
Alternatively, responsibility may also lie with other road users where:
- Pedestrians walking are in or obstructing a cycle lane
- Dangerous Driving by motorcyclists and other cyclists
- Dangerous Driving by Car or Truck drivers
- Instances of “Road Rage”