One minute, you’re enjoying your day. The next, you’re flat on your back in pain. A slip and fall accident throws off more than your schedule – it can damage your body, hurt your career, and cost you money.
At Claim Accident, we’re well versed in slip and falls: the number one cause of accidents in accidents in hotels, restaurants, public buildings, and more. More than an inconvenience, a slip and fall brings doctors’ visits, bills, and persistent pain.
From a dark hallway to an unmarked wet floor, our lawyers are experts at proving negligence and getting you the maximum payout for your injuries. We help you get the care you need to make a healthy recovery, and the representation to get reimbursed for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Want to find out what your slip and fall case is worth? Contact Claim Accident Services today for a free consultation.
Types of Slip and Fall injuries
- Slippery or wet floor without warning signs
- Poor lighting resulting in a slip and fall injury
- Negligence in routine maintenance that results in a slip and fall injury
- Damaged flooring
- Clutter and debris
- Potholes / trenches
- Snow and ice
Places where Slip and Fall accidents usually happen
- Job sites / Workplace falls
- Retirement residences / Nursing homes
- Malls, stores and retail shops
- Parking lots / Underground parking
- Stairs / Escalators
- Parks / Playgrounds
- Stadiums / Arenas / Cinemas / Theaters